IN-GAME TIME: 1715 IGT
1. REGION: Quang Nam, Republic of Vietnam
2. WEATHER: Light fog.
3. TERRAIN: Jungle Mountains.
a. Enemy Forces
320th Infantry PAVN
b. Friendly Forces
- Last week, 1st Platoon, Alpha Company, 1st Battalion, 7th Cavalry secured the city of Reing along Route 19, furthering our drive to Khe Sanh City. Before we can being our assault on the city itself we have to recapture the Hilltop FOB overlooking the city, as well as the rubber plantation that lies to the northeast.
MAPS OF THE AO
PHASE I - Hill 471
a.At 1745 IGT 1st Platoon will Air Assault into LZ Salem. Rattler 1-1, will wave off and return to the AO in a gunship.
b. At 1750 1st Squad will move to Phase Line Alpha and set up overwatch. 2nd Squad will move to Phase Line Bravo. Once both teams are set, 2nd Squad will close with the hill top and secure it.
c. From here, 1st Squad will join 2nd Squad and pull security around the hill. 1st Squad will move to Phase Line Charlie and hold. 1st Squad will be air assaulted from LZ Helena to LZ Boulder.
PHASE II - OBJ Bravo/Charlie
a. Once at LZ Salem, 1st Squad will move to Phase Line Delta, and will assault OBJ Bravo.
b. From OBJ Bravo, 1st Squad will move on to clear OBJ Delta at their own pace.
c. 2nd Squad will move from Phase Line Charlie to OBJ Charlie and will begin clearing the villages. Once Charlie is clear, 2nd Squad will set up on overwatch over Route 19, and will engage any units that move to counterattack 1-1's Position.
d. Once 1st Squad clears OBJ Delta, they will dig in, in case of counter attack from Khe Sanh City.
PHASE III - ENDEX
a. After completing all objectives, 1st Platoon will be picked up by Rattler 1-6 & Rattler 1-1 and will RTB for ENDEX.
- All requests for fire will come to the Platoon Leader first.
- Reinserts will not be Via teleport. Be very careful. If you die, Reinserts will be done via helicopter, and will take some time.
- Make sure you PID your targets. Be mindful of crossfire/friendly fire, both from the Air & from fellow squads while conducting simultaneous assaults on Objectives.
4. SERVICE SUPPORT
71st Company, 145th Combat Aviation Battalion
5. COMMAND AND SIGNAL
Succession of Command: 2LT J. Kauffman > SSG D. Brown > SGT S. Kingsley
"Mako 6", PFC J. Chardi"Mako 1-6", 2LT J. Kauffman"Mako 1-6 Romeo", SGT A. Cummings"Mako 1-7 Mike", SSG D. Jordan"Mako 1-1", SSG D. Brown"Mako 1-2", SGT S. Kingsley"Rattler 1-6", 2LT J. Hart"Rattler 1-1", WO1 E. Saint
Control + Num 5 = Rally/Set//Affirmative
Control + Num 2 = Halt/Hold/Stop/Negative
Control + Num 6 = Engage
Control + Num 4 = Go/Move/
Green = Friendly/Affirmative
Red = Enemy/Negative
Purple = Mass Casualty/Medic Required
Orange = Lost/Marking Current Position
6. COMMANDER'S NOTES
TEAM LEADERS, First, make sure your men pack extra frags. Second, every rifleman is to carry an M72 LAW in case of technical along Route 19.
VEH. TYPE: CH-47
VEH. TYPE: CH-47
 Fire Support
[X] Other: Medevac/Reinsert
WILL CAS BE NEEDED?:
 Emergency Only
Any questions please send them to 2LT J. Kauffman inbox, I'll get back to you ASAP