Welcome to 1st Cavalry Division
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ben Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

PVT B. Oneill

PVT B. Oneill

Private

• Member ID: 147
  • 1 posts

Ben  Application

Game: ARMA 3

----- Personal Information -----

First Name: Ben

Last Name: Oneill

Email: Email Disabled

Date of Birth: 12-11-2002

Timezone: America/New_York

Past Military Experience: No

Past experience list:

----- Game Information -----

Current In-Game Name: swegbun

Steam Username: swegbun

Player ID: STEAM_0:0:98027160

Previous Clans: Yes

Previous Clans List: Not-So-Inglorious Basterds (small, realism-based ~15 player modern, WW2, briefly Vietnam group) Played as an 11B mostly, a little 25C.

----- Communications -----

Teamspeak 3: Yes

Microphone: Yes

----- Unit Related Questions -----

Commitment Time: 6-8 Hours/Week Hours

Reasons for joining: 1. The Vietnam War has really interested me since I was about 11. Once I got decent at Arma 3, I wanted to find a group that could play in a Vietnam War setting. I couldn't find any at the time. Now, I found the 1st Cavalry.
2. Military simulation is something I love doing, but I haven't found a place where I feel at home with the amount of realism put in place. My prior unit was not only small, but it also in general stuck with generic ops. It droned on and on with the same types of operations, and in the 1st Cavalry it seems I may not have that problem.

How did they hear about us: The Unsung Clans page on their website.

PFC S. Avery

PFC S. Avery

Private First Class

• Member ID: 73
  • 6 posts
Thank you for your application to join the 1st Cavalry Regiment. Please can you join our Teamspeak so one of our recruiters can have a quick chat with you regarding our unit and the next steps involved with joining. The Teamspeak details are below.
IP: ts3.1stcavalry.org:9989