OPERATION TIME: 1800 EST
IN-GAME TIME: 0700 IGT
1. REGION: Incheon Islands
2. WEATHER: Partially Cloudy
3. TERRAIN: Mountainous
a. Enemy Forces
174th People's Marine Brigade
397th Worker's Militia Brigade
b. Friendly Forces
Bravo Company, 1/7th Cavalry
- 1st Platoon Alpha Company 1/7th Cavalry Regiment will be air assaulting in behind enemy lines, Seizing FOB Holiday on the Northern Side of the Island, and will be holding it until reinforcements arrive.
- 71st Company, 145th Aviation Battalion will be transporting 1st Platoon, and then will be helping friendly units push up the central highway.
- SFOD-A7111 will be assisting 71st Company push up the central highway.
- Friendly forces have set up defenses around the town of.
MAP OF THE AO
PHASE I - OBJ Alpha
a. 1st Platoon will be air assaulting into LZ Tango (107192).
b. 1st Platoon will then move to PL Whiskey, and then to PL Rum. From Phase Line Rum, 1st Squad will move to SBF 1, while 2nd Squad moves to Way Point 1.
c. 1st Squad will provide overwatch from SBF 1, while 2nd squad assaults objective Alpha, and clears the compound.
d. 2nd Squad will mark enemy weapon's caches for friendly units to secure and capture later.
PHASE II - OBJ Bravo
a. 2nd Squad will move from Way Point 1, to SBF 2, and set up overwatch on FOB Holiday. 1st Squad will set up on the outskirts of Objective Alpha. Once 2nd Squad is set, 1st Squad will pop smoke, and seize the watchtower overlooking FOB Holiday.
b. Once the watchtower is secure, 1st Squad will set up overwatch on the high ground directly above FOB Holiday, as 2nd Squad bounds forward to secure the western half of the FOB along the road.
c. Once Secure, 1st Platoon will set up defensive positions and will hold until 71st Co/SFOD-A relieve them with Armor via the main high way.
PHASE III - Endex
a. 1st Cavalry Division will ENDEX in the field at FOB Holiday
- All requests for fire will come to the Platoon Leader first.
- Reinserts will not be Via teleport. Be very careful. If you die, Reinserts will be done via helicopter, and will take some time.
- 1st Platoon will be equipped with silencers in attempt to secure OBJ Alpha quietly.
4. SERVICE SUPPORT
71st Company, 145th Combat Aviation Battalion
5. COMMAND AND SIGNAL
Succession of Command: 2LT J. Kauffman > SSG D. Brown > SGT S. Kingsley
"Mako 6", PFC J. Chardi
"Mako 1-6", 2LT J. Kauffman
"Mako 1-6 Romeo", SSG A. Cummings
"Mako 1-7 Mike", SSG D. Jordan
"Mako 1-1", SSG D. Brown
"Mako 1-2", SGT S. Kingsley
"Rattler 1-6", 2LT J. Hart
"Rattler 1-1", WO2 E. Saint
Control + Num 5 = Rally/Set//Affirmative
Control + Num 2 = Halt/Hold/Stop/Negative
Control + Num 6 = Engage
Control + Num 4 = Go/Move/
Green = Friendly/Affirmative
Red = Enemy/Negative
Purple = Mass Casualty/Medic Required
Orange = Lost/Marking Current Position
6. COMMANDER'S NOTES
TEAM LEADERS, we will be operating in a heavily populated area, within South Korean territory, avoid civilian casualties and collateral damage.
VEH. TYPE: HUMMVE
VEH. TYPE: HUMVEE
 Fire Support
 Other: Medevac/Reinsert
WILL CAS BE NEEDED?:
[X] Emergency Only
Any questions please send them to 2LT J. Kauffman inbox, I'll get back to you ASAP