OPERATION TIME: 1900 EST
IN-GAME TIME: 0430 IGT
1. REGION: Afghanistan
2. WEATHER: 49F (9C); Overcast, Light Fog, Chance of Showers; Wind 0kn NNE; Sun Rise by 0500 IGT
3. TERRAIN: Mountainous
a. Enemy Forces
Taliban light infantry
b. Friendly Forces
- Second Section, 1st Platoon
- 1st Section will enter into the AO via Rotary wing. Type remains to be decided.
PHASE I - Insertion
a. 1st Section will land at or near Al Jebel. From there, they will push south until directly east of OBJ Alpha.
PHASE II - OBJ Alpha & Bravo
a. 1st Section will push directly East to get eyes on OBJ Alpha from an overwatch position. After a proper leader's recon has been conducted, they will formulate a plan to hit both OBJ Alpha and Bravo.
PHASE III - Afteraction
a. 1st Section will hold position and await further orders.
- All requests for fire will come to the Platoon Leader first.
- Reinserts will not be Via teleport. Be very careful. If you die, Reinserts will be done via helicopter, and will take some time.
4. SERVICE SUPPORT
71st Company, 145th Combat Aviation Battalion
5. COMMAND AND SIGNAL
Succession of Command: 2LT J. Kauffman > SSG D. Brown > SGT S. Kingsley
"Mako 6", PFC J. Chardi
- "Mako 1-6", 2LT J. Kauffman
- "Mako 1-6 Romeo", SSG A. Cummings
- "Mako 1-7 Mike", SSG D. Jordan
- "Mako 1-1", SSG D. Brown
- "Mako 1-2", SGT S. Kingsley
- "Rattler 1-6", 2LT J. Hart
- "Rattler 1-1", WO2 E. Saint
- Control + Num 5 = Rally/Set//Affirmative
- Control + Num 2 = Halt/Hold/Stop/Negative
- Control + Num 6 = Engage
- Control + Num 4 = Go/Move/
- Green = Friendly/Affirmative
- Red = Enemy/Negative
- Purple = Mass Casualty/Medic Required
- Orange = Lost/Marking Current Position
VEH. TYPE: Unkown
VEH. TYPE: CH47
 Fire Support
[X] Other: Medevac/Reinsert
WILL CAS BE NEEDED?:
[X] Emergency Only
Any questions please send them to 2LT J. Kauffman inbox, I'll get back to you ASAP
PHASE III - Endex
a. 1st Cavalry Division will ENDEX in the field.