Hi Guys,

As you know I provide all the servers, website, Teamspeak and storage space for the unit, this I do for free and have done since the start of the unit, I did this

1. To help the unit out

2. To help the unit grow

3. Because of my own goodwill and genuinely enjoying playing with you guys.

Providing them services for free is 1 thing I will always do, however, it still costs me to provide them services. Therefore, I do accept donations to the PayPal account which the billing is done from, I don't touch this money, I simply use it to pay for the servers and upgrades etc.

If you wish to donate you can do so by going to the 'Forums' tab and looking down the right hand side for 'Donate' area. You can donate as much or as little as you want, if enough donations build up I will be able to upgrade the server to better our ARMA experience and also provide a US based server to download the repo from etc and potentially look at basing an ARMA server in the US to better your guys experience. 

I'd like to stress i'm not begging for money, the servers will always remain free to the unit and you have no obligation to donate, however, if you should donate it would be a great help, I know times are tight so even a small amount helps a lot.

Thanks for your time guys.

Happy gaming :)

Cummings@0.5x.png

S-1 Lead Administrator, S-2 Lead Recruiter and S-5 Lead server/website admin