Normandy

Nazi Occupied France

~ June 1944

Airborne School & FTX - Saturday June 2 @ 1900EST

Operation 001 - Saturday June 9 @ 1900EST

Operation 002 - Saturday June 16 @ 1900EST

Operation 003 - Saturday June 23 @ 1900EST

Operation 004 - Saturday June 30 @ 1900EST

Although the 1st Cavalry Division did not partake in Operation Overlord and in the liberation of occupied France during the Second World War, for fun's sake we will be playing the part of an American Pathfinder/Airborne Platoon in the 101st Airborne during the Invasion of Normandy in 1944.

This "Mini-Campaign" will last the duration of the Month of June. During the middle of the campaign we will hold a Poll/Vote, on what the setting of our next Summer campaign shall be. Several Choices will be available to vote on, such as a Return to the Jungles of Vietnam for the Month of July or if we will be carrying on during the Second World War, with Operation Market Garden.

I understand you all joined to be in a Vietnam Unit. This "Mini-Campaign" is not permanent.

Thanks to Cummings, We have two servers & two mod repositories, At the same time as our WW2 Campaign, we will still be holding weekly patrols/training set in Vietnam.

Click here to view the latest

Kauffman@0.5x.png

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forwards to liberate some french girls :D

On a serious note, I'm having issues with the ww2 pack, i did exactly the same as the 'nam pack and updatet that reposetory, but my pc has been in the "checking files..." screen since i went to bed last night.

Reposetories, paste link->Connect to reposetory->Check for addons. and nothing changed in 7 hours.

Is that a issue on my side or on the rep side?

Had no such issue with the 'nam pack and even updated it before i started with the ww2 one.

Grorud mentioned a post with a guide but I've not found that one as of writing this.

Cheers.

pv2 Kolven.

Regards; Pv2 T. Kolven

Looking forwards to liberate some french girls :D

On a serious note, I'm having issues with the ww2 pack, i did exactly the same as the 'nam pack and updatet that reposetory, but my pc has been in the "checking files..." screen since i went to bed last night.

Reposetories, paste link->Connect to reposetory->Check for addons. and nothing changed in 7 hours.

Is that a issue on my side or on the rep side?

Had no such issue with the 'nam pack and even updated it before i started with the ww2 one.

Grorud mentioned a post with a guide but I've not found that one as of writing this.

Cheers.

pv2 Kolven.

Hey Kolven,

Glad to hear you are excited for the campaign, and I also apologize for the technical problems.

I've contacted our Server Administrator, Cummings, and we believe the problem has been solved.

If you are still unable to connect to the Repo and still having problems, send me another Message and I'll have Cummings look into your case specifically.

Thanks,

Kauffman

Kauffman@0.5x.png

• 2 weeks later...