Submitted 01/04/2019 06:49 PM

Additional Application Fields

• Date Of Birth 06/09/1993
  • Age 25
  • Current In Game Name Brad
  • Steam Username BradDohm
  • Player ID STEAM_0:1:86548088
  • Previous Military Experience Yes
  • If yes please explain I spent 6 years in the Army National Guard as an 88M with one tour to Kandahar Afghanistan where I was a 240B gunner.
  • Previous units Yes
  • If yes please list I am currently in 3 Commando Bravo. I just want to find a US server to play on when the British guys at 3CB get off.
  • Do you have Teamspeak 3? Yes
  • Do you have a working mic? Yes
  • Commitment Time Per Week As much as needed.
  • Provide two reasons why you would like to join the unit I would like to find a U.S. server that I can play on when the guys at 3 Commando Bravo are offline.
  • How did you hear about us? I heard about you from a google search of Arma 3 Milsim servers.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your application to join the 1st Cavalry Regiment. Please can you join our Teamspeak so one of our recruiters can have a quick chat with you regarding our unit and the next steps involved with joining. The Teamspeak details are below. Failure to join within a week of your application submission date will result in a denial of your application.

IP: ts3.1stcavalry.org:9989

Kind Regards. 

Waiting for client to connect to TS to talk with any member of S-2 for processing.

Applicant did not join Teamspeak within one week of application. Please re-apply if interested.