OPERATION TIME: 1800 EST
IN-GAME TIME: 0500 IGT
1. REGION: Incheon Islands
2. WEATHER: Partially Cloudy
3. TERRAIN: Mountainous
a. Enemy Forces
174th People's Marine Brigade
397th Worker's Militia Brigade
b. Friendly Forces
Bravo Company, 1/7th Cavalry
- 1st Platoon Alpha Company 1/7th Cavalry Regiment will be landing behind enemy lines and neutralizing enemy AAA positions behind the beach head before the main landing.
- 71st Company, 145th Aviation Battalion will be transporting 1st Platoon, and then will running CAS neutralizing enemy forces in the City.
- SFOD-A7111 will be assisting 71st Company.
- Friendly forces will assaulting the beach at 06:30IGT.
MAP OF THE AO
PHASE I - AAA
a. 1st Platoon will sail and land at LZ Alpha.
b. 1st Platoon will then move covertly from Phase Line Bravo, to Phase Line Charlie, and will cross behind the beach head at Phase Line Delta.
c. 1st Squad will set up a Phase Line Echo. 2nd Squad will move to Phase Line Foxtrot and set up.
d. Once both teams are set, each team will neutralize and assault the AAA positions, hopefully without raising alarm.
PHASE II - Reserve
a. After neutralizing AAA, 1st Platoon will assist friendly forces, clearing the town.
b. Depending on the situation on the beach, 1st Platoon will either assist with securing the Green or Blue sectors of the city.
c. Once friendly forces have secured the beachhead and their respective zones, 1st Platoon will push on to neutralize the third AAA position at (104910).
PHASE III - Endex
a. 1st Cavalry Division will ENDEX in the field.
- All requests for fire will come to the Platoon Leader first.
- Reinserts will not be Via teleport. Be very careful. If you die, Reinserts will be done via helicopter, and will take some time.
- 1st Platoon will be equipped with silencers in attempt to secure OBJ Alpha quietly.
4. SERVICE SUPPORT
71st Company, 145th Combat Aviation Battalion
5. COMMAND AND SIGNAL
Succession of Command: 2LT J. Kauffman > SSG D. Brown > SGT S. Kingsley
"Mako 6", PFC J. Chardi
"Mako 1-6", 2LT J. Kauffman
"Mako 1-6 Romeo", SSG A. Cummings
"Mako 1-7 Mike", SSG D. Jordan
"Mako 1-1", SSG D. Brown
"Mako 1-2", SGT S. Kingsley
"Rattler 1-6", 2LT J. Hart
"Rattler 1-1", WO2 E. Saint
Control + Num 5 = Rally/Set//Affirmative
Control + Num 2 = Halt/Hold/Stop/Negative
Control + Num 6 = Engage
Control + Num 4 = Go/Move/
Green = Friendly/Affirmative
Red = Enemy/Negative
Purple = Mass Casualty/Medic Required
Orange = Lost/Marking Current Position
6. COMMANDER'S NOTES
TEAM LEADERS, have your men bring suppressors, do not use high explosives until our boys have hit the beaches.
VEH. TYPE: Boat
 Fire Support
[X] Other: Medevac/Reinsert
WILL CAS BE NEEDED?:
 Emergency Only
Any questions please send them to 2LT J. Kauffman inbox, I'll get back to you ASAP